22 Eylül 2012

The Spontaneity

I love that more than I love oxymoron words..
I really dont know what the time ahead and the future of my fucking behaviours of mine will bring but one day you bump into somebody and you have the time of your life.

I am totally amazed by the spontaneity that life brings.
I am sure that this is a shared feeling with the opposing party..

When you are all totally hopeless that there is no one living soul that matches you, somebody comes shining in.. When I had a feeling like that it always happened this way and it still continues to do so..
Life is full of happiness and beautiful things if you are ready for them. Just go out and search and open for all the beauties that are hidin in the shadows.. :))

AND OF COURSE NEVER EVER DONT FORGET TO SMILEEEEE!!!!

Hiç yorum yok: